Hey, the folks at TechPresident.com are providing a hub for discussion regarding the changes we're seeing in American democracy.
I feel you can get an idea of how the future is being invented there.
Check out posts like:
- Debating the Future of Obama's Movement at ObamaCTO
- Marshall Ganz on the Future of the Obama Movement
- Could a "Craigslist for Service" Actually Work?
- Obama Campaign Testing the Waters for an Ongoing Grassroots Movement
- Eric Schmidt on Technology, National Infrastructure and Public Policy
Andrew Rasiej and Micah Sifry are behind the site, they're the real deal.