5 websites you should be glad exist
It's a little hard to say, since most of my reading is via RSS feeds. But if I were to pick a few sites I couldn't live without, I'd have to go with the following.
- Maybe Political Wire for best political summary.
- HuffPost for general news…
- Dilbert; Seriously, I lived the Dilbert life for nearly twenty years, often failing to learn what normal people learning growing up.
- Consumerist for updates on consumer reports.
- …and because I couldn't resist, craigslist.
I'm keeping an eye out for new sites to follow in 2014. What sites are your favorite go-to websites? (And more on my favorite podcasts later…)