Hey, everyone, my team and I've been reading everything you've kindly posted in response to my updates and posts.
My natural, nerdly, inclination is to respond to all, but that doesn't work, and my focus must be to get good work done.
That work is mostly craigslist customer service, public service, and philanthropy. In my gut, they're all party of the same thing, the same mission. We articulate that on craigconnects.org.
Seriously, my team, people smarter than me, and I, we're listening, and what you say affects the trajectory of our work.
The team I mention?
Otherwise known as:
- Jonathan Bernstein, principal advisor and consigliere, and Army vet
- Bruce Bonafede, media relations
- Susan Nesbitt, nonprofit org expert
- Allyson Kapin and Justyn Hintze, Rad Campaign, social media
- Nora Rubinoff, admin guru
- Mrs Newmark
Thanks for everything, I really value that!