Hey, it's that time of year where people are making resolutions for 2015. I have resolutions year-
round, especially since, long term, I want to figure out how to give a voice, using the internet, to everyone on the planet. I'm a nerd, and I figure things should be fair.
My resolution for 2015 is to:
- Learn to throw my weight around, on behalf of the good guys
- Treating others how they want to be treated
- Helping nonprofits who really have their boots on the ground raise awareness about their issues
- Finding ways to encourage trustworthy news outlets
- Continuing as Nerd-in-Residence (and that means helping out with veterans and milfam efforts)
- Reminding people why it's important to give back…
You'll see more over the next few months. What are your resolutions?