The craigconnects’ team here to wish Craig a very Happy Birthday! We thought we’d share 5 fun facts about Craig with you on his birthday.
- Craig always says “I’m not as funny as I think I am,” but he’s wrong.
- His “rabbi” is Leonard Cohen. He usually says it like that, too, with the quotation marks.
- Craig and his wife wanted to get married by Skype but they knew their mothers wouldn’t put up with that.
- Craig loves birds and squirrels a lot. He and his wife started a birdography, they call it Eileen and Craig’s birdography spectacular. And when Craig talks about squirrels, he says, “Those urban survivors are quite sneaky, and for that matter, I’ve been told I can get a little squirrelly, and more than once…”
- His first real job was at IBM, in the old Boca Raton lab, in 1976.
If you’d like to help Craig celebrate his 61st birthday, consider making a donation to one of the 500+ charities over at the CrowdRise Holiday Challenge that Craig is supporting.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG
Only they have the gift
Birds eagerly spread their wings and fly so gracefully across the sky
It may be over land or sea, dark or light, rain or shine, God made it right
So wherever you trod, stop and think of God and the bird’s gift of flight
in order that they may spread the seeds of plants everywhere day and night.
~ happy birthday, look forward to many more.
Please consider Oxfam
Who is this Craig guy everyone talks about?
Did not realize Craig shares my birthday, Happy birthday to you!
craig should have married angie
Happy Birthday, and Many More!