The craigconnects’ team here to wish Craig a very Happy Birthday! We thought we’d share 5 fun facts about Craig with you on his birthday.
- Craig always says “I’m not as funny as I think I am,” but he’s wrong.
- His “rabbi” is Leonard Cohen. He usually says it like that, too, with the quotation marks.
- Craig and his wife wanted to get married by Skype but they knew their mothers wouldn’t put up with that.
- Craig loves birds and squirrels a lot. He and his wife started a birdography, they call it Eileen and Craig’s birdography spectacular. And when Craig talks about squirrels, he says, “Those urban survivors are quite sneaky, and for that matter, I’ve been told I can get a little squirrelly, and more than once…”
- His first real job was at IBM, in the old Boca Raton lab, in 1976.
If you’d like to help Craig celebrate his 61st birthday, consider making a donation to one of the 500+ charities over at the CrowdRise Holiday Challenge that Craig is supporting.