- Craig and the Mrs are ok with our four 2am visitors…they hang out in the birdbath that the pigeons dominate in the day.
- It’s imperative to photograph home office visitors. A recent visitor to my home office, right from The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill….
- Always use the Squirrel-resistant Suet Palace, or risk full takeover from the squirrels. (note to self: refill the Palace)
- New bird alerts are included in my list of important news. For example, recently spotted a Swift, possible a Vaux’s. Will assign spouse to get a photo.
- Home cooking at Eileen and Craig’s place:
- So, I’m walking through Union Square, and I see this hawk flying to the roof of a clothes store, and the hawk is helping the city with its rat problem, if you know what I mean…
- You don’t need a rainmaker when you have this sorta backyard:
- Some days spent working to identify the Cole Valley mystery tree! Could be New Zealand Christmas Tree or maybe Red Flowering Gum. Do you know? Thanks!
A reminder: if the photo’s a good one, probably taken by Mrs Newmark
Love that you share your Love.
Hi Craig – the last image is of a flowering gum – an Australian Native.
These are typically quite nondescript trees that are completely transformed every year into clouds of fabulous colour.